It is an advanced technology or advance version of Java specially designed to develop web-based, network-centric or enterprise applications. It includes the concepts like Servlet, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Socket programming, etc. It is a specialization in specific domain.
- Teacher: Rupesh Kamble
This VB.NET course explains how to use VB.NET to create applications. After completing this training course you would be able to use VB.NET on your projects.
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop applications in Microsoft Visual Basic .NET for the Microsoft .NET platform. The course focuses on user interfaces, program structure, language syntax, and implementation details.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a simple Visual Basic .NET-based application based on the Windows Application template.
- Use forms and controls to create a user interface.
- Create and use variables and arrays.
- Create and use Sub and Function procedures, including predefined functions.
- Implement decision structures and loops by using conditional expressions.
- Validate user input for fields, controls, and forms.
- Apply object-oriented programming techniques to create classes, add methods, and add properties.
- Resolve syntax, run-time, and logic errors by using the debugger and structured exception handling.
- Enhance the user interface by adding menus, status bars, and toolbars.
- Create a simple Visual Basic .NET-based Web Forms application that uses an XML Web Service.
- Access and manipulate data in a Microsoft Access or Microsoft SQL Server database by using Microsoft ADO.NET.
- Build, package, and deploy an application.
Few practical VB.NET based projects at the end of the course will ensure that you can apply VB.NET on your projects.
This short VB.NET course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends. A list of all upcoming public VB.NET training course is given on training dragon website.
- Teacher: Anjali Yenpreddiwar
This is first semester course having 4 credits.